Principal Chief Conservator of Forests, Social Forestry
- Overall control over all Social Forestry wings, Planning, IHRD
- Facilitate in carrying out Afforestation and increasing tree cover activities in non-forest areas.
- Nodal Officer for all schemes implemented with people participation in non-forest areas than those are implemented under the guidance of CCF (E&TW), CCF (WL) in PAs.
- Implementation of all Plan and Non-Plan Schemes (approved by the Govt.) in non-forest areas.
- Monitoring and reviewing the progress of implementation of schemes in non-forest areas.
- Submitting performance reports to the Govt. and PCCF and other agencies.
- Taking timely action as required in correspondences and submission of compliance reports, those are necessary with respect to the implementation of the scheme as required under various Acts & Rules.
- Matters relating to forestry extension, education and awareness programme, and field publicity.
- Administration, control and management of District Forestry Extension and Information Centres.
- Coordination with the Local-Self Governments on forestry and biodiversity matters.
- Implementation of compensatory afforestation of Social Forestry wing.
- Any other functions assigned to him by the Govt. / PCCF.
- The PCCF (SF) will discharge the functions contemplated under the RTI Act with respect to his wing.
Shri. E.Pradeep Kumar IFS (Addl.Charge)
Principal Chief Conservator of Forests
|0471- 2325364, 2529350Mob:9447979019|